Quick and Easy Web Design & HTML / CSS Course Video Tutorial
Learn how to turn web design (PSD files) made with Photoshop into a smooth and modern website.
What you will learn
- In this course, you will learn how to slice up a Photoshop mockup and hand-code valid HTML5 & CSS3
- By the end of the course, you will be able to turn a PSD into a beautiful, usable, and valid HTML5 & CSS3 website
** Course Updated November 26th, 2014! **
New lecture added: Code a CSS Sticky Footer
– – –
The Best Way to Learn HTML5 & CSS3
PSD to HTML5/CSS3 is a simple course that will teach you to take a Photoshop Mockup Design and hand-code it into a beautiful, semantic, valid HTML5 & CSS3 website.
Start Speaking the Language Right Away
Just like learning a human language, the best way of learning is by speaking from day 1—this course is similar in the sense that we’ll begin speaking HTML5 & CSS3 right away!
I believe this is the best way to learn HTML5 and CSS3.
It’s simple. It’s easy. You can do it!
If you’ve always wanted to know how to build your own website, or have wanted a simple and comprehensive way to dive into PSD to HTML5 & CSS3, this course is definitely for you.
Real World Example
One of my students, who had no previous web design experience, took my course and ran with the skills he acquired. He built a brand new website for his Barbershop in Vancouver!
So, what are you waiting for?
Do you want to hand-code your first website in 4-hours? Let’s do this!
- This course is intended for beginners who have minimal knowledge or experience in Photoshop, and coding HTML & CSS
- A very basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and Photoshop is recommended
- First year web design students can greatly benefit from this course!
#PSD to HTML
#PSD To HTML/CSS