Top 20 React Video Course Tutorials.
What is React Native? React Native is a Mobile application development platform developed by Facebook. You can use the React Native platform to develop Android, Android TV, iOS, macOS, tvOS, Web, Windows and UWP applications.
Dive in and learn React.js from scratch! Learn Reactjs, Hooks, Redux, React Routing, Animations, Next.js and much more!
- Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web apps
- Apply for high-paid jobs or work as a freelancer in one the most-demanded sectors you can find in web dev right now
- Learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
Master React v16.6.3 and Redux with React Router, Webpack, and Create-React-App. Includes Hooks!
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and Redux
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Redux applications
- Realize the power of building composable components
- Be the engineer who explains how Redux works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
Walkthroughs on advanced React v16.6.3 and Redux v4.0.0 – Authentication, Testing, Middlewares, HOC’s, and Deployment
- Build a scaleable API with authentication using Express, Mongo, and Passport
- Learn the differences between cookie-based and token-based authentication
- Figure out what a Higher Order Component and how to use it to write dramatically less code
- Write Redux middleware from scratch to uncover what is happening behind the scenes with Redux
- Set up your own testing environment with Jest and Enzyme
- Realize the power of building composable components
Build and deploy fullstack web apps with NodeJS, React, Redux, Express, and MongoDB.
- Create boilerplate starter projects with React, Redux, Express, and Mongo
- Understand common web technologies and design patterns to connect them together
- Master deployment techniques between the production and development environments
- Make an app with Google OAuth authentication
- Learn to effectively create and send emails from a backend server
- Accept and process credit card payments from users
Learn how to build and launch React web applications using React, Redux, Webpack, React-Router, and more!
- Build, test, and launch React apps
- Setup authentication and user accounts
- Deploy your React apps live to the web
- Learn the latest React libraries and tools
- Master React, Redux, React-Router, and more
Become a Senior React Developer! Build a massive E-commerce app with Redux, Hooks, GraphQL, ContextAPI, Stripe, Firebase
- Build enterprise level React applications and deploy to production
- Learn to build reactive, performant, large scale applications like a senior developer
- Learn the latest features in React including Hooks, Context API, Suspense, React Lazy + more
- Master the latest ecosystem of a React Developer from scratch
- Become the top 10% ReactJS Developer
- Using GraphQL as a React Developer
- Use Redux, Redux Thunk and Redux Saga in your applications
- Learn to compare tradeoffs when it comes to different state management
- Set up authentication and user accounts
- Use Firebase to build full stack applications
- Learn to lead React projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Master React Design Patterns
- Learn CSS in JS with styled-components
- Routing with React Router
- Converting apps to Progressive Web Apps
- Testing your application with Jest, Enzyme and snapshot testing
- Handling online payments with Stripe API
Learn and master GraphQL by building real web apps with React and Node
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and GraphQL
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring GraphQL servers
- Realize the power of building flexible data schemas
- Be the engineer who explains how GraphQL works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Become fluent in the ecosystem supporting GraphQL, including the differences between Apollo and Relay
Just published! Follow the same curriculum I teach my students in SF. 10+ projects including one HUGE application!
- React Hooks! (My favorite part of React!)
- The new Context API
- State management w/ useReducer + use Context (Redux Lite)
- The basics of React (props, state, etc)
- Master React Router
- Build tons of projects, each with a beautiful interface
- React State Management Patterns
- Drag & Drop With React
- Writing dynamically styled components w/ JSS
- Common React Router Patterns
- Work with tons of libraries and tools
- Integrate UI libraries like Material UI and Bootstrap into your React apps
- React Design Patterns and Strategies
- Learn the ins and outs of JSS!
- Learn how to easily use React to build responsive apps
- Add complex animations to React projects
- Debug and Fix buggy React code
- Optimize React components
- Integrate React with APIs
- Learn the basics of Webpack in a free mini-course!
- DOM events in React
- Forms and complex validations in React
- Using Context API w/ Hooks
09 – React Front To Back
Learn Modern React 16.8+ Including Hooks, Context API, Full Stack MERN & Redux By Building Real Life Projects
- Learn Modern React By Building 3 Projects
- Flux Pattern Using Context & useContext/useReducer Hooks
- Learn Redux From Scratch
- Full Stack Development with MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node)
- Suitable For Both Beginners & Intermediate React Developers
Build React, Redux, and React Router apps using Server Side Rendering (SSR), Isomorphic, and Universal JS techniques
- Understand the challenges of Server Side Rendering
- Build a server side rendering boilerplate project
- Use React, Redux, and React Router to conquer Search Engine Optimization
- Master techniques for data loading on the server
- Construct server architectures that can easily scale for large apps
Improve your React, Redux, Hooks and Context Code with Test Driven Development
- Write unit and integration tests for React and Redux using Jest and Enzyme.
- Know the tradeoffs for different testing approaches and when to choose which approach.
- Plan your React app more effectively via Test Driven Development.
Master the fundamentals of Meteor and React with this tutorial as you develop secure, dynamic apps
- Create interactive web apps amazingly fast
- Build amazing single page applications with Meteor and React JS
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Meteor applications
- Learn the true purpose of Meteor in a modern application
- Be the engineer who explains how Meteor works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- Build and prototype interesting personal projects in a weekend
Angular (Angular 2+), React or Vue? Get a Crash Course on each of them and a detailed comparison!
Bootcamp on the React.js essentials. Gain a strong foundation of the core concepts, and build exciting and useful apps!
- Learn React the right and learn best practices.
- Dive into the React engine, and learn how it works under the hood.
- See how React fits in the big picture of web development.
- Learn how to build applications from scratch.
- Cover the crucial concepts of bundling and transpiling, and create frontend application build systems.
Learn how to build a web app with React, Redux and Firestore from beginning to publishing
- Students will be able to create an application using React, Redux and Firestore by the end of this course.
Build Your First Java Full Stack Application with React & Spring Boot. Become a Java Full Stack Java Web Developer Now!
- You will Develop Your First FULL STACK Application with React and Spring Boot
- You will learn the Basics of Building AWESOME Frontend Applications with React
- You will be introduced to Building Great RESTful APIs with Spring Boot
- You will Learn to use Spring Security to configure Basic Authentication and JWT
- You will learn to Solve the Challenges of Connecting a React Frontend to a RESTful API
- You will learn the basics of React – Components – JSX, State and Props
- You will learn to connect REST API to JPA/Hibernate with Spring Boot
- You will develop a Todo Management Full Stack Application step by step with login and logout functionalities
- You will learn to secure RESTful API with Spring Boot and Spring Security
Upgrade your React skills with Test Driven Development! Jest, Enzyme, Redux, middleware, ES6, & more!
- How to use Test and Behavior Driven Development to build React applications.
- The ability to discuss the approach of Test Driven Development with fellow software engineers.
- How to build full React applications with thorough tests.
- How to use libraries like Jest, Enzyme, and more to test React components.
- How to use Redux in React applications, including asynchronous actions and middleware.
- How to apply advanced es6 concepts to write more concise code.
- How to extend React applications with third-party libraries.
Build Serverless Web Apps with Next.js. Learn Hooks. Deploy to Vercel. Next.js (Next 9.4), React (React 16+) & Node.
- Develop serverless and classical web applications with latest Next JS & React
- Completely understand the processes and server side part of Next JS
- Create SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and Isomorphic Friendly Applications
- Establish yourself in field of the exciting Next and React web development environment
Learn React JS to create Single Page Applications (SPA) using modern practices like Context, Reducer, Suspense and more
- The problem React solves and *why* we should use it (aside from “because it’s popular”)
- How to create Single Page Applications with React
- The ability to keep your code organized and manageable
- How to seamlessly pull real and dynamic data into your front-end
Go from Beginner to React Js Expert by building an Instagram Like Web App with React 16, React Router, Redux & Firebase!
- Learn the modern way of building web applications
- Master React’s Compositional Model
- Build an Instagram-like Web App from the ground up!
- Build Interactive Web Pages with self-contained Components
- Manage your Application’s Data with Redux
- Get web development jobs on freelancer sites